A license server must be accessible to all servers in the farm for Presenation Server (XenApp) to work properly.
Window Server 2003 with SP1 or SP2
Windows Server 2003 Release 2
Windows Server 2000 with SP3
IIS version 5.0 or 6.0 with SP2
Netscape 7.1 or 7.2
Apache HTTP Server 2.0.52
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.5.0_09
Install IIS 6.0
1. Start --> Control Panel --> Add or Remove Programs.
2. Select "Application Server" and Click "Details".
3. Tick "Internet Information Services (IIS)" and Click "Ok".
4. IIS will be installed, when completed Click Finish.
5. Insert the Citrix Presenation Server 4.5 CDRom. Click "Product Installations and Updates".
6. Click "Install Citrix Licensing".
7. Read and Accept the license agreement. Click Next.
8. Review the installtion prerequisites, Click Next.
9. The prerequisites are installed.
10. Click Next.
11. Choose a destination for the installation, Click Next.
12. Choose both the "License Server" and "License Management Console". Click Next.
13. Specify the license file location. Click Next.
14. Choose IIS. Click Next.
15. Select Ok to restart IIS. Click Next.
16. Click Next to beign installation.
17. Citix Licensing installed sucessfully. Click Finish.
18. Review the installation summary. Click Finish.
19. Check the license managment console (Start --> All Programs --> Citix --> Management Consoles --> License Management Console).
Share this blog post on social media:Tweet
All advice, installation/configuration how to guides, troubleshooting and other information on this website are provided as-is with no warranty or guarantee. Whilst the information provided is correct to the best of my knowledge, I am not reponsible for any issues that may arise using this information, and you do so at your own risk. As always before performing anything; check, double check, test and always ensure you have a backup.