One of the first and easiest customizations you will want to make to your SCCM 2012 server once you get it doing magical things is change the name thats displayed on your clients.
The Organization name which is by default "IT Organization" is displayed within the Software Center, Application Catalog, Windows PE and task sequence dialogs.
1. Open the Configuration Manager Management Console
2. Navigate to Administration --> Client Settings
3. Open the Properties of "Default Client Agent Settings"
4. Goto the "Computer Agent" section
5. Enter your desired organizaton name in the setting named "Organization name dsiplayed in software center"
Share this blog post on social media:Tweet
All advice, installation/configuration how to guides, troubleshooting and other information on this website are provided as-is with no warranty or guarantee. Whilst the information provided is correct to the best of my knowledge, I am not reponsible for any issues that may arise using this information, and you do so at your own risk. As always before performing anything; check, double check, test and always ensure you have a backup.