After installing VMware Horizon View HTML Access on the Connection Server you may see the following error message:
"Your VMware Horizon View server does not support web access"
This is because you must enable HTML Access for the required desktop pools.
1. Logon to the View Administrator portal
2. Edit a pool you wish to use with HTML Access (Blast)
3. Go to the "Pool Settings" tab
4. Tick "HTML Access" and Click Ok.
5. Now you will be able to logon to a virtual desktop via HTML Access
However if you have not installed the Remote Experience Agent in the virtual desktops you may also get this error:
Share this blog post on social media:Tweet
All advice, installation/configuration how to guides, troubleshooting and other information on this website are provided as-is with no warranty or guarantee. Whilst the information provided is correct to the best of my knowledge, I am not reponsible for any issues that may arise using this information, and you do so at your own risk. As always before performing anything; check, double check, test and always ensure you have a backup.